Hamilton County Resources
Hamilton County has numerous courts to handle legal matters, as well as being the home of the First District Court of Appeals of Ohio. Citizens who are unhappy with the result of their case in a Hamilton County trial court may be able to appeal their cases to the Court of Appeals. Many County government departments have Web sites, with a variety of information and tools available. The League of Women Voters prepares Know Hamilton County. offered to the citizens of Hamilton County as a resource for understanding and participating in county government.
- Property searches and other information related to real estate.
- Recorder's Office
- Information about property records, including records search on registered and unregistered land.
- Clerk of the Court
- Resources for electronic filing, docketing, and other court information
- Court of Common Pleas Probate Court Division
- Local Rules
- Case Search
- Marriage License Search (since 1984)
- People Probated for Mental Health since 1984