Find a Lawyer
The Law Library staff cannot recommend a lawyer to you, but there are many tools that you can use. Bar associations often have a referral service and there are numerous directories, beyond the telephone book, that can give you information about a lawyer's practice.
Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati (Provides Civil legal assistance to low income individuals in Southwest Ohio)
Many bar associations have lawyer referral services to assist you in finding a lawyer. Here are our local bar associations.
- Cincinnati Bar Association Lawyer Referral (513) 381-8359
- North Kentucky Bar Association Lawyer Referral (859) 431-8200
- State-wide local bar association Lawyer Referral List
- Hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association Lawyer Referral
- ABA Directory of State and Local Bar Associations
- Lawyers Registered in Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio's directory of lawyers admitted into practice in Ohio
- Kentucky Bar Association
- All lawyers registered in Kentucky belong to the KBA and there is a publicly accessible member directory.
- Martindale Hubbell Lawyer Locator
- Search lawyers and judges, as well as other law firm personnel.
- Ohio State Bar Membership Directory
- (requires OSBA membership)
- Cincinnati Bar Association Membership Directory
- (requires CBA membership)