June is Pride Month! The Hamilton County Law Library is committed to increasing access to justice for all individuals, especially those in minority or marginalized populations. Below is a list of resources available at the Law Library to help members of the LGBT+ community navigate the legal system.
The library is open to the public Monday – Friday from 8am-3pm. You can see a full list of services available to the public here.
- Name Change, Gender Change in Hamilton County Self-Help Guide
- Ohio and Cincinnati LGBT Law Self-Help Guide
- Ohio Landlord Tenant Law (Self-Help Guide here, book here)
- Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples
- American University journal of gender, social policy & the law
- Berkeley journal of gender, law & justice
- Columbia journal of gender and law
- Ohio Employment Practices Law
- Sowald & Morganstern domestic relations law
- Ohio limited liability company: forms and practice manual / editors and authors, Harry L. Henning, Richard C. McQuown.
- Ohio transaction guide: legal forms.
- Ohio forms; [ legal and business] practice-oriented forms for Ohio legal and business transactions
- Civil Rights in the Workplace
- Credit discrimination
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Employment Discrimination Law [in Ohio]
Contact the Law Library's Virtual Reference Desk to request sections or articles from any of these resources.