Hamilton County Employees
The Hamilton County Law Library is a public law library serving the appointed and elected officials of Hamilton County, Ohio, and its subscribers in the legal profession. As a county employee, your subscription, or use of the Law Library, is free when acting within the scope of the officer's or employee's employment.
24/7 remote access to:
- Fastcase case law for all 50 states and Federal courts
- HeinOnline law journals and federal documents
- Wolters Kluwer Treatises law topic titles
- Wolters Kluwer IntelliConnect commercial, litigation, products liability and securities resources
- Online legal research guides
Contact us today to get connected.
6th floor of Hamilton County Courthouse
Click HERE to login.