Please join us on Wednesday, June 30 2021, from 1-2 pm, as Sylvia Pla-Raith, Director of Elder Justice Unit —Consumer Protection, Ohio Atorney General’s Office discusses Elder Financial Exploitation & Undue Influence.
1. Know the different types of elder financial exploitation.
2. Know the Adult Protective Services laws and regulations
3. Understand the parallels of a civil and criminal investigation.
4. Understand how to develop strategies for conducting effective investigations.
5. Understand various legal interventions available to protect older adults when financial abuse and exploitation are suspected
This is a online class and we will send you a Zoom meeting link and password closer to the CLE date.
We are applying for 1.0 hour of general credit in Ohio & Kentucky. This CLE is available at no charge to local government officials and to HCLL subscribers. $50 registration fee for nonsubscribers, payable at the door.