CLE: Elder Financial Exploitation & Undue Influence
Sylvia Pla-Raith, Director of Elder Justice Unit —Consumer Protection, Ohio Attorney General’s Office discusses Elder Financial Exploitation & Undue Influence.
- Know the different types of elder financial exploitation.
- Know the Adult Protective Services laws and regulations
- Understand the parallels of a civil and criminal investigation.
- Understand how to develop strategies for conducting effective investigations.
- Understand various legal interventions available to protect older adults when financial abuse and exploitation are suspected
1.0 hour of general CLE credit in Ohio
This is a self study class. Please watch all three videos and answer the question after each video to proceed. After the class please submit the attached evaluation.
If you have any trouble along the way please contact us at 513-946-5300, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
Get started by pressing play on the video.